Monday, November 7, 2011

Feature Blog--Nova Ren Suma

http://novaren.wordpress.com/

. . .I've been enjoying Nova's blog for quite some time now. . .Nova is also undertaking  NaNoWriMo as I am with my novel in progress, Permanent Declarations of a Temporary Love.

The difference is. . .Nova does have an excellent novel published--Imaginary Girls.  So, she's got that going for her. . .

Nova also went to college in Yellow Springs, Ohio so she's a "hometown favorite."  OK, so Cleveland's not exactly Yellow Springs.  But, she's quality.

Today, she has a guest blogger--Sara Zarr--who says this about the writing process:

"I’ve been doing this and observing others doing this, or things like this, long enough to know that every book, every painting, every dance, every song, every screenplay, every movie, every craft project lives most of its life as a failure."

And to this, I can only add amen.

This is my small way of saying Thanks  to Nova for a wonderful book and blog.  Thanks to Sara for a wonderful piece today.  You are both inspiring.

No comments: